Friday, August 29, 2014

Space Ace's Kimberly pinup and lil Borf

I've just finished a pinup featuring Borf and Kimberly from an old school arcade game by Don Bluth called Space Ace.  When I was super young, it was the most beautiful game in existence.  And let's face it, it still looks impossibly cool.  If you don't know about it - you should look it up.

LASER DISC GAMES! Waaaaaaah! 

Anyways, prints will be up at the LTD gallery and I'll post the finished pieces after the show opens tonight. 

Opens August 29th - 7pm-11pm

It's right next to PAX - on Pike street. 307 E. Pike street.

Be there or be square.

Here's a sketch for you.

I know, not nearly enough rainbows or vomit, right?  But at least there are some panties. WOOT.

cheers,
&rew.

2 comments:

Rupe said...

I'm happy to see new pixels from you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rupe, I really appreciate it! (^_^)