Thursday, September 05, 2013

Series Boo prints, another round of puns.

Another set of the Series Boo prints:

 Get em while they're hot.
 http://www.ltdartgallery.com/product/boo-who-series-by-andrew-wilson-blind-pack 

Alternatively, if you're a new fan of my work, some older piece can be purchased at that same gallery here:
http://www.ltdartgallery.com/products?search=andrew+wilson&search-submit=

These are a few of my favorites, although I'm saving the best for last.

And if you haven't read back through my blog, I don't want to be one of those rip-off artists.  It bears mentioning that these are all based on fairly obvious popular characters.  They're pun combinations of Boo from Mario Bros.  In SMB he was originally called Boo Didley (a nice pun) by the way.  Well, I saw Mike Mitchell's Super Series and love the silhouette concept and wanted to add my spin by doing silly pun combinations. 

Also, I appreciate kind words, so don't be scurred to say that at me in the comments.  This blog has been a ghost town lately!


Winnie the Boo and a pot of funny.
(-_-)

First Bood - John Ramboo

Look in the sky, how bootiful! A double rainboo!

Princess Buboogum. <3 br="">


Have a nice day.
&Rew. (Andrew Wilson)

1 comment:

Trixi said...

Ramboo made me giggle